- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Calming algae peel off beauty mask
Effect 3-in-1: calming + moisturising + regenerating
Free of preservatives and fragrances.
General product view
Calming algae peel-off beauty mask is a marine alginate powder which transforms into plastifying, cold mask when it is mixed with liquid solutions such as mineral water, MESO SERUMS and MESO GELS.
After application the mask solidifies following facial contour to provide fast and effective calming, moisturizing and regenerating effects as the finishing stage of all types of professional beauty therapies.
Marine Algae Powder + Baicalin Extract + Morus Nigra + Saxifraga Sarmentosa + Grape Fruit Extract ~ the source of anti-oxidants, anthocyanins and Resverarol + Vitamin C
Free of preservatives, alcohol, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
Directions for use
- Unisex: for women and men
- Recommended for all skin types: sensitive, normal, dry, oily, combination, mature
- Ideal for skin with broken capillaries, acne and eczema (to calm inflammations)
- Finishing mask: to reduce skin irritation post treatment (after microdermabrasion and/or peeling)
- Can be used also as conductive mask for procedures with iontophoresis (–) thanks to the presence of Vitamin C
- Recommended to be used also with phototherapy procedures
How to use
Mix algae powder with mineral water using spatula.
Apply the mask immediately with a spatula to the face and front side of neck.
Leave the mask to act for approximate 15 minutes.
Remove it starting from for the base of the neck.
Disposal: in accordance with local regulations.
Protect hair line on forehead and temples before applying on face.
Use disposable paper towels, because wet alginate is not able to be removed from regular cotton towels during washing.
Beauty mask is not recommended to be applied on lash line if the operator has no experience in that procedure.
Techniques of applications
OPTION 1 (recommended)
To increase anti-aging benefits you can apply directly on the skin MESO SERUM in ampoule before applying the algae peel-off beauty mask.
Alginate powder can be treated as a base to create a unique beauty mask in a type which is individually needed for the patient.
To create individual beauty mask the alginate powder should be mixed with selected MESO SERUM and/or with MESO GELS as additional liquid ingredients to mineral water which is mandatory in mixing all together.
In both options: the consistence of the mask depends on the level of dosage of liquid ingredients which are added to the alginate powder and it can be adapted to individual expectations.
Minimum dose of liquid ingredients is 50-60 ml – maximum is 80-90 ml in total.
Efficacy of active ingredients*
- Provides instant calming, nourishing and moisturising effect
- Accelerates regeneration and self-healing process of damaged skin
- Provides strong anti-oxidant defense
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Restores brightening and even complexion (skin detox)
- Calms inflammation and supports in strengthening of blood vessels
- Visibly rejuvenates the skin and restores it’s younger appearance
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
- Restores lipid metabolism
- Re-mineralises and re-vitalises the skin
- Protects telomeres (thanks to Baicalin Extract)
(The telomere is a region of non-coding DNA located at the ends of chromosomes which is responsible for lifespan of skin cells).
Face, neck, décolletage, other needed areas.
Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth/Terre Diatomes), Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Oxide, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation
- Hyperthyroidism (because of marine algae components rich in iodine)
- Allergy to seafood and/or seaweeds (because the serum contains algae)
Disposable pouches: 30g
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.