- 0 kr
BCN Heal 35ml
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
BCN Heal 35ml
Denna kan säljas till kund
Lägsta utpris ska vara 450kr ink moms eller högre
post microneedling care
- Moisturises deeply, softening rough and dry skin.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Prevents dehydration due to its moisturising and emollient capacity, avoiding dryness of the skin.
- Prevents and improves the irritation of the skin subjected to mechanical actions.
- Improves the resistance of the skin to mechanical action (such as shaving).
- Softens, revitalises and improves the quality of the skin.
- Creates a non-occlusive protective film (breathable).
BCN Heal is the essential cosmetic complement for your professional medical-aesthetic treatment. For optimum results, it is recommended to use this in combination with the rest of the products of the BCN Pre & Post range.
POST MICRONEEDLING CARE
Thanks to the incorporation of active ingredients such as olive oil in its formulation, BCN Heal repairs and restores the skin’s barrier function. In addition, olive oil also helps to retain the water content of the skin, acting in total synergy with another component of the formula, hyaluronic acid. Panthenol and bisabolol (chamomile extract) help to reduce inflammation and irritation caused by the aesthetic procedure. The curative and regenerative action of BCN Heal is completed with the activity of gotu kola, one of the active ingredients with the greatest healing, regenerative and re-epithelial power that is known, and the one of the two plant extracts Phragmites Kharka and Poria Cocos, which calm and protect the skin while acting as sunscreens, again in synergy with olive oil. Finally, the minerals copper, zinc and magnesium, not only enhance the actions of the other ingredients, but also activate cellular oxygenation for a complete recovery of the skin after treatment. BCN Heal oxygenates and smoothes the skin surface, helps maintain the effects of professional treatment and leaves the skin ready for a new treatment session.