- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Peptides: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Oligopeptide-24, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
This cocktail acts on the extracellular matrix strengthening the tissue and tightening the skin on face and body.
Presentation:| 5 ml | 0,176 fl. oz. | Box of 5 flaskor | Mesotherapy serum
Formuleringen av denna avancerade kombination av aktiva principer stärker och skärper ansiktets och kroppens hud. Den nya generationen peptider verkar synergistiskt med de olika klassiska aktiva ingredienserna på alla delar av den extracellulära matrisen (ECM), deras syntes och nedbrytning, kontraktilitet, celladhesion vid dermis-epidermis union och muskelton. Hyaluronsyra, vitaminer, mineraler, aminosyror och resten av komponenterna i formeln, ta hand om hudens hälsa som helhet tack vare deras vitaliserande åtgärder och andra anti-aging egenskaper. BCN Tensis-Peptides bekämpar slapp hud och förlust av elasticitet, samtidigt som en refirming-åtgärd ges.
This combination of active ingredients acts on the extracellular matrix, strengthening the tissue and firming the skin of the face and body. Its action is focused on restoring firmness and making the skin look younger and more luminous. It reduces and prevents wrinkles by generating new skin cells. It improves the skin’s elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen, elastin and a new extracellular matrix (ECM). It hydrates dry skin and helps to maintain the optimal moisture balance.
The principal actions of BCN Tensis-Peptides are:
• It increases the skin’s collagen levels.
• It mimics the proteins responsible for organization of the collagen fibres through control of their size and uniformity.
• It provides an overall firming effect to the skin.
• It improves muscle tone giving it vitality and energy.
• It includes a potential anti-inflammatory effect.
• It activates the cell’s regenerative functions.
• It reduces tissue destructuration, the ageing process and wrinkles.
• It provides a moisturizing effect by increasing hydration levels.
• It improves stretch marks and scars through the formation of new skin cells.
• It protects and repairs damaged skin.
These beneficial effects on the skin are achieved thanks to the following advanced active ingredients:
• Buttermilk protein or MPC-Milk Peptide Complex. These are polypeptides with biological activity obtained from the milk: the cytokines or regulating molecules, stabilized in the physiological medium of other functional components of the milk: the lactoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactose, lactates, etc. Fibroblasts are a type of connective tissue cell. They synthesize the collagen and the glycosaminoglycans of the extracellular matrix and when their number and activity reduces because of age, the production of molecules which form the ECM also diminishes. The complex of milk peptides activates the fibroblasts through cell signalling. They bring to the skin the principal cytokine of this process: the transforming growth factor, TGF-βin its active form. These cytokines send inhibitory or stimulating signals to the cells to activate the cell response that results in restoring a physiologically balanced skin. The peptides in the MPC act by stimulating and increasing synthesis of collagen I, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin, thus leading to a reorganization of the extracellular matrix. The result is restoration of the skin’s functions in order to keep it young and healthy. The amino acids contained in the buttermilk protein help to preserve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
• Biomimetic peptides, that is, peptides with an identical structure to natural peptides but with a shorter sequence making it easier for them to penetrate the protective barriers of the skin to reach the deepest layers of the dermis and from there, transmit information to the cells, without the risk of sensitization. They perform their function by mimicking the organism’s natural intercellular communication mechanisms which dictate to the cells which action to carry out. The BCN-Tensis-Peptides formula contains the following ingredients:
• Oligopeptide-24 or CG-EDP3, a mixture of palmitic acid which is important in modulating the expression of growth factors, such as EGF, or epidermal growth factor, as it interacts with its receptor and increases its expression, as well as the proliferation, migration and survival of the skin cells and the expression of the components of the extracellular matrix (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid). It also helps to generate new young cells. Its application provides a lifting and firming effect as well as a more even skin tone and scars are minimized. It has a powerful, general anti-ageing effect. Moreover, it increases aquaporin 3 (AQP3), a protein which is expressed principally in the plasma membrane of the keratinocytes or cells which are most abundant on the epidermis and it mediates water transport. Its function is to allow the passage of water and other small solutes, such as glycerol and urea, through the plasma membrane, playing a key role in keeping the epidermis hydrated, accelerating wound healing and skin elasticity. • Palmitoyl tripeptide-28mimics the natural regeneration mechanism of the extracellular matrix. On the one hand it stimulates protein synthesis and the production of inhibitors of metalloproteinases which destroy the EMC collagen. On the other hand, it stimulates the gene expression of the EMC fibres by binding to the TFG-βII specific receptor on the cell surface provoking a phosphorylation cascade. It increases synthesis of type I and type III collagen. It also induces integrin synthesis, integrin being a superfamily of glycoproteins present in high concentrations on the cell surface and which play an important role in the union of cells with the extracellular matrix and in cell-cell union. With hyaluronic acid, it provides a Botox effect and prevents from flaccidity.
• Palmitoyl tripeptide-38, is a peptide which mimics matrikins, cytokines originating from the extracellular matrix which derive from proteolysis of the ECM proteins. On the one hand, they provide structural material by stimulating synthesis of the 6 principal molecules of the EMC: collagen I, III and IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid and laminin. On the other hand, it stimulates the dermal matrix and the dermoepidermal junction. The result is a rejuvenating lifting effect of the skin in addition to the redensification and amelioration of skin rugosity due to improvement to the dermoepidermal junction.
• Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, a peptide with an amino acid sequence similar to the activating sequence of STP-1, a protein called thrombospondin-1 which activates the latent but biologically active form of TGF-β, which in turn, is a key element in collagen synthesis. It therefore, triggers the process as if it were a natural molecule of the organism, so generating more collagen. As it is a peptide with a short amino acid sequence, this also gives it great penetration power: it crosses the epidermis and reaches the dermis where it stimulates collagen production and the proliferation of healthy tissue. It also has the capacity to prevent toxins from entering the skin cells through a mechanism which eliminates or deactivates them. For this reason, it significantly has a firming and hydrating action on the skin.
• Acetyl tetrapeptide-2, a peptide which combats flaccidity by stimulating fundamental elements such as collagen and elastin, as well as proteins such as fibulin-5 (FBLN5) and lysyl oxidase homolog 1 (LOXL1) which are important for the assembly of functional elastin. It also contributes to skin firmness, by overexpressing the genes involved in cellular cohesion due to focal adhesions (interface between the actin cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix. It therefore enhances the skin’s elasticity and firmness and helps to restore skin integrity by increasing its elastic resistance to traction. As well as the peptides, BCN Tensis-Peptide, benefits from the synergetic action of other advanced active ingredients such as:
• DMAE (dimethylethanolamine), a substance which is able to increase the concentration of acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for muscular contraction and consequently, muscle tone. Levels of acetylcholine decrease with age. This active ingredient acts on the muscle fibres making them firmer and more toned. It is effective in combatting flaccidity and has an immediate lifting effect. The DMAE is also a powerful antioxidant which eliminates the free radicals produced in the skin cells and which are harmful at a molecular level, so that it is one of the components which actively fights against the signs of premature skin aging. • Organic silicon, is a complex molecule called methylsilanol mannuronate, which when it comes into contact with the skin separates into two parts leaving the silicon free to take effect. It restructures the dermis, as it forms part of the connective tissue structure, in such a way that it enters and fills the small depressions in the skin (wrinkles, scars, stretch marks).
• Collagenis a fibrous protein which is found in the fibres of the skin, tendons, bones, cartilage and other connective tissue. It improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. • Hyaluronic acidis a type of polysaccharide which is found in the dermis, the deep layers of the skin. It is distributed through the connective and epithelial tissue. Its main function is to regulate and repair cell growth which reverses filling and moisturizing skin.
The vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other componentsof the product act in a complementary way contributing to the overall revitalizing and anti-ageing effect of the product.
BCN Tensis-Peptides can be combined with other active ingredients in body treatments. Create most appropriate mixture individually for your client’s skin problem. BCN Tensis-Peptides contains collagen and whey protein. We recommend doing one or two applications of the product to see the reaction it has on the skin before the treatment.