- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Denna cocktail lämpar sig bäst för behandling utav mörka ringar och påsar runt ögonen.
Avancerad Eye Contour Cocktail Peptider: Palmitoyl Tripeptid-1, Palmitoyltetrapeptid-7, Acetyltetrapeptid-5 Ögontonturbehandling som mjukar mörka cirklar och förbättrar utseendet på trött, ohälsosamt och "ledsen"-utseende. Presentation: | 3 ml | 0,105 fl.oz. | Låda med 5 flaskor | Mesoterapiserum
Formeln BCN Oculare-Peptides har utvecklats specifikt för att direkt behandla problematik av ögonkonturen: ögonpåsar, mörka cirklar och känslomässiga rynkor (skrattrynkor). BCN Oculare-Peptides har specialdesignats för att vara en komplett behandling av ögonkonturen tack vare den kombinerade och synergiska funktionen hos de två typerna av avancerade aktiva ingredienser i formeln: den nya generationens peptider och de klassiska icke-peptidiska ingredienserna från institutet BCN. BCN Oculare-Peptider uppnår spektakulära resultat i detta delikata område av ansiktet och återvänder ett friskt, utvilat, hälsosamt och lysande utseende
Acetyl tetrapeptide-5 Palmitoyl tripeptide-1
NON PEPTIDIC COMPONENTS
Ginkgo Biloba extract
Thanks to the new generation peptides, BCN Oculareachieves:
• Prepare the skinto defend against external aggressions.
• Restorethe skin’s homeostasis.
• Improveelasticity and muscle contraction to contribute to the emotional wrinkles elimination.
• Optimize circulation, with the consequentanti-dark circles effect, and return thetone to the skin.
• Enhance the anti-aging action of the other components, such as hyaluronic acid, silica, plant extracts, chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide, with action centred on:
• Eliminate flaccidity and increase turgorfor the treatment of bags. • Bring moisture to the periorbicular area, hydrating it completely.
BCN Oculare-Peptides can be combined with other active ingredients in facial treatments. Create most appropriate mixture individually for your client’s skin problem.
The thin layer of skin around the eyes is one of the most delicate and vulnerable of the bodybecause the average thickness of this layer of the dermis is five times thinnerthan in the rest of the face (which is five times finer than the skin of the body). In addition, it is an area subject to constant activity(blinking, expressions and gestures made almost unconsciously), so it tends to distends over time. On the other hand, the orbicular zone lacks practically of musclesto sustain it and sebaceous and sweat glandsthat provide hydration to prevent wrinkles. All of this without counting on the fact that due to the low number of hormone receptors and capillaries present, the synthesis of collagen and cutaneous repair processes are performed more slowly and the accumulation of toxins and fats is favoured.
For all these reasons different unsightly manifestations converge in this areadue to age, exposure to external environmental factors and others of internal nature such as fatigue, those related to food or the presence of some health disorders.
The three main manifestationsare eye bags, dark circles and emotional wrinkles or crow’s feet.
Eye bagsare formed by a loss of tone in the muscle and in the skin of the lower eyelid. Skin becomes flaccid and allows adipose tissue that is naturally around the eyes to move down and accumulate in the form of deposits (bags of fatty origin). They are also the result of fluid retention caused by changes in climate, hormonal factors, excessive salt intake, lack of sleep and rest, allergies, dermatitis and hereditary factors (bags of watery origin).
Dark circles are caused by stagnation of blood due to the slowing down of the circulation and are manifested in such a visible way by the low density of the skin in the orbicular area. The lower elasticity and greater fragility of the capillaries in this area leads to an increase of vascular congestion, which facilitates the leakage of blood and therefore its main component, hemoglobin. Dark circles are nothing more than an accumulation of hemoglobin and its degradation products, released from the corpuscles of blood that escape from small capillaries and explode in the skin. In this degradation process, hemoglobin is divided into its two main components, the heme group and the iron. The degradation of the heme group results in biliverdin (dark green-violet pigment) and bilirubin and iron that give rise to a dark brown to orange-red pigment. The consequence is an accumulation of iron and poorly soluble pigments and the consequent coloration of the area.
Emotional wrinklesare due to internal factorssuch as age, skin type and external factorssuch as exposure to cold or sun. With age decreases the production of collagen in the body, responsible for maintaining the shape of the skin and its firmness. Another mechanism that leads to the production of these wrinkles is the
global destructuring of the skinthat occurs with age due to the loss of cellular intercommunication of keratinocytes, which are capable of promoting the proliferation of fibroblasts and thereby, increase the production of collagen and the capacity of contraction of the fibres. Silicais involved in this mechanism since it stimulates the metabolism of keratinocytes.
The main components of BCN Oculareare the new generation peptides, which act synergistically with the different classical active principlesof the formulation for their action against the main unsightly manifestations of the eye contour.
• Palmitoyl oligopeptides, such as palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1, promote the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the deeper layers of the skin. They also help protect the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, adding another layer of protection to the delicate skin around the eyes. In addition, they are related to Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a hormone that reduces the proinflammatory cytokines Interleukin-6 (IL-6).
They consist of a chain of amino acids along with palmitic acid, a fatty acid that allows peptides to penetrate the skin. They are useful against inflammation, one of the main factors responsible for the loss of elasticity and development of wrinkles of the skin due to age. Its mechanism of action is based not only on the reduction of the production of inflammatory substances, but also on the stimulation of skin regeneration. With this, its main action is the reduction of
expression lines, which according to several studies improve about 60%, and the preparation of the skin to defend against external aggressions. They are also called pro-collagen peptides because they have the ability to send signals to the collagen-producing cells to increase their production, and the hyaluronic acid, and reverse the process of wrinkling, increase the firmness and shape of the skin.
• Acetyl tetrapeptide-5has decongestant properties and reduces fluid retention due to its draining and inhibiting effect on the Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE). These effects, together with their ability to increase the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, result in an improvement of the bags that appear in the periorbicular area due to muscle weakness, sagging or accumulation of fluids by the increase in capillary permeability.
In addition to peptides, BCN Ocularehas the synergistic action of other advanced actives such as:
• Hyaluronic acid(in the form of sodium salt), whose function is the regulation and repair of cell growth, reversing in a filling action and hydration of the skin. Improves its texture and shine, providing intense hydration and balance. It also has anti-aging properties, which diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it increases turgor.
• For the attenuation and improvement of dark circles, apart from the palmitoyl peptides, the BCN Oculare formulation contains N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS)and chrysin. NHSability to form a complex with iron and facilitate its elimination has been proved in vitro. In addition, the NHS accelerates the rate of hemoglobin degradation, causing the dark pigmentation to fade as blood drains.
Chrysindoes the same with bilirubin, by stimulating the expression of an enzyme, the UGT, which is involved in the elimination of bilirubin.
The synergy with the two palmitoyl peptides comprises the anti-inflammatory effect by reduction of prostaglandin PGE2 and the reinforcement of the capillaries of the skin, which help to avoid blood leaks from capillaries, reduce vasodilatation and capillary bursts and therefore,prevents dark circles.
• Organic silica, as a complex molecule called metilsilanol mannuronate, which upon contact with the skin is separated into two parts and the silicais free to exert its action. Restructures the dermis, since it is part of the structure of the connective tissue, so that it is introduced into the small depressions that occur in the skin (wrinkles, scars, stretch marks) filling them. Silica is an essential component of the skin and ensures the optimal organization and structureof it when interacting with the structural and elastic proteins of the dermis such as collagen, elastin and proteoglycans. In addition, it stimulates the metabolism of keratinocytes that favour fibroblasts proliferation. With age, silica deposits decrease, giving rise to the opposite process that leads to a global destructuring of the skin and the consequent formation of wrinkles. Another function of this component is to stimulate lipolysis, enhancing the capacity of the adipocytes to get rid of the fat, which causes a clear reduction of the eye bags. This last action is enhanced by the following two plant extracts, strategically contained in BCN Oculare formulation:
• Artichoke extract (Cinara Scolimus)helps to stimulate the lymphatic drainage system: it improves circulation and has an anti-edema effect thanks to its diuretic and vasoconstrictive action that reverts in the direct improvement of the eye bags.
• Ginkgo Biloba extract is par excellence the compound with a clear exercise on the capillary circulation and, therefore, with direct action on the improvement of the microcirculation in the periorbital area. The flavonoids contained in the leaves of this plant directly dilate the microcapillaries, contribute to the strengthening of the vessels and the reduction of capillary permeability. This allows, on the one hand, stopping leakage of the vessels and degradation of hemoglobin and, on the other hand, to achieve ananti-edemaeffect. It is a venotonic. In addition, due to its eutrophic action on connective tissue increases the synthesis of collagen.
• Troxuretinis a bioflavonoid found in horse chestnut. It has venotonic and vascular protective action. Reduces the fragility and capillary permeability with the consequent anti dark circles effect, additive action to Ginkgo Biloba’s.
• Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sometimes referred to as MAP, is used as a substitute for vitamin C in cases of intolerance to ascorbic acid. Topically, it improves wrinkles, corrects dark circles and helps maintain a healthy overall appearance of the skin. It is also believed that this process helps promote the generation of collagen. It also has a protective action against the ultraviolet rays of the sun. This form of vitamin C is also an effective antioxidant for the skin, increases its hydration levels and improves its elasticity.